High School Reunion Ideas - Family Reunions - Fun Ideas, Games and Activities - Reunion Themes
|Welcome to ReunionMojo.com
Are you in charge of the next family or class reunion? We're here to help! Use our mojo to create a worry free reunion. We'll show you ideas for putting on a fun family reunion and an outstanding school reunion.
Subjects we'll be dealing with include reunion ideas, games, activities and reunion themes along with many do's and don'ts.
Many of our categories will work for both class and family reunions while others will be divided into sections.
Enjoy the site and send us any great tips that you may have learned from your last reunion. Bookmark and return often.
20 REUNION IDEAS & TIPS
1. Start planning your reunion at least 12 months prior to the event. Book events, entertainment and hotels early. Utilizing comparative rates on sites will allow you to find cheap rates and even rates for advanced booking.
2. Form a reunion committee or group of family members. Give each member a specific task or mission to accomplish.
3. Choose individuals from many different groups, families or backgrounds.
4. Set up a bank account, P.O. Box, phone number and email address if needed.
5. Compile a list of attendee names and addresses that you already know. You may need to run a people search to find attendees that you are unable to track down by other methods.
6. Build a reunion family website, MySpace, Facebook or other onine account. List events, missing folks and old pictures.
7. Pick a theme for the reunion. Choose different themes for different nights.
8. Choose and post your reunion dates and times.
9. Create a group to search for missing classmates or family members. Post lost names online.
10. Consider age of attendees for event planning, activities, games and themes.
11. Plan and book events and tours in advance.
12. Reserve reunion sites and caterers.
13. List dates in local newspaper/Alumni Assoc and online.
14. Send out announcment postcards at 10 months and reservation letters at 6 months.
15. Ask attendees to send a current photo and place on the website. People love looking at the pictures.
16. Query class or family for a great photographer.
17. Beware of booking loud music. Attendees want to visit and renew friendships.
18. Don't plan as though everyone is married or bringing children.
19. Don't plan anything too formal. Many attendess will be uncomfortable in dressing up and may skip that event.
20. Plan on doing a booklet or scrapbook with bios or a cd of the reunion for attendees.
IDEAS & TIPS ...
• • Partner with Us! • •
* * * * * * * *
Curtis Tucker - Purveyor P.O. Box 52 Enid OK 73702 USA Call: 1.580.977.9947
© 2006 - 2012 Reunion Mojo Design by Shaggy Duck Graphics Studios • Contact Us